The professionals at Next Day Demolition know that the thought of demolishing a structure on your property can be overwhelming. Let us reassure you that we’ll do all the hard work and heavy lifting while you sit back and watch us remove that unsafe eyesore and transform your property into an area everyone will love. Once we start the demolition process, you can expect the following:
- To get the demolition process started, we’ll visit your property for an assessment of the site. At the conclusion of the assessment, we’ll provide you with an estimate of costs involved in the demolition. We will also take the time to answer any questions you may have.
- The professionals at Next Day Demolition will prepare the site for the demolition work. We’ll mark off the area after clearing it of any obstacles such as trees and shrubs. You will also want to move plants and anything else that you do not want to lose during the demolition. We work as carefully as possible so as to not damage any surrounding areas.
- We’ll use heavy equipment for the actual demolition. We work carefully and try to keep the demolition within the designated site and keep damage to the outside perimeter to a minimum.
- As you can imagine, once the demolition is complete, there is a big mess. Our guys will clean up all the debris and haul it away so that your property is clean and ready for you to use.
By giving you a brief overview of our demolition process, it is our hope you’ll contact us when you’re ready to move forward with your demolition.
Common Demolition Projects
There is no job too big or small. You can depend on Next Day Demolition for all your Southlake, demolition jobs. We can take out a small structure or a multi-level complex or anything in between. Some of the most common demolition projects have included:
- Residential Demolition
- Commercial Demolition
- Municipal Demolition
- Industrial Demolition
- Barn and Shed Demolition
- Garage Demolition
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
No matter what type of structure you want removed, we can get it done.
One of the key aspects of how we work that our customers appreciate is our aggressive approach to recycling. While most other demolition companies work as quickly as possible and haul everything away to the nearest landfill, we are different. We work hard to keep as much debris out of the landfill as possible. To do this, we’ll salvage any materials we think you might be able to use to rebuild or repair. Other materials that can be recycled will be taken to the nearest recycling facility. All other debris will then be hauled away to the landfill. Because of our recycling efforts, we save money. We are happy to pass these savings on to our customers. When you work with Next Day Demolition, you can feel good knowing you’re supporting our recycling efforts and saving money in the process.
Service You Can Count On
When the time comes to take down that damaged, old or burned property, then look no further than Next Day Demolition. We’ve worked on extensive demolition projects in Southlake and can transform your property into an area that’s safe and that you’ll be proud of. When you call us, you’ll get friendly service. The satisfaction of our customers is our top priority. You can count on us to keep you informed throughout the demolition process from start to finish. Any questions you have will be answered promptly. We know you care about your property and we do too. Give us a call today to see how we can help you.